Monday, August 31, 2009

Google Friend - Google News

Google Friend - Google News


More questions than answers on Google... - CNET News

Posted: 29 Aug 2009 02:44 PM PDT


CNET News

More questions than answers on Google Books
CNET News
... the topic has been talked about for the last six month at least, your "active" friend does not know about it, and as a result, Google is bad? ...

and more »


HOW TO: Find the Name of That Song - Mashable

Posted: 30 Aug 2009 06:56 PM PDT


Mashable

HOW TO: Find the Name of That Song
Mashable
Of course, the most obvious way to find the song name if you know some of the lyrics is to use our old friend Google to search the string of words you know ...


A Word With You Please: Friends - Barbados Advocate

Posted: 30 Aug 2009 06:47 PM PDT


A Word With You Please: Friends
Barbados Advocate
THE friends I have had over the course of my lifetime have been many and varied; but all so worthy and valuable to me. I've got a friend whom I have not ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

iGoogle Twitter

    follow me on Twitter